2.08.2010

I'm snowed in... WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?!?!?!

Ok... it's about time for an update, haven't had too much time to let my finicky fingers fly freely on this fresh and fruity keyboard. OH!!!! There's a lil' rambling alliteration for ya! So I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to talk about so I'm just gonna let loose. Oh! I know! The ridiculous amount of snow that has just fallen in the metro/DC area.

If you want a hysterical play by play, head on over to The Jiggle's Puff for a full winter weather advisory report and some fantastic satirical comments in between - definitely worth a read.

So I thought I'd make a list of what I've learned to be quite the awesomely distracting things to do whilst snowed in via mother nature's finest:

1) Hot Chocolate and Ice 101 - A standard in this type of weather. Warms the soul, the body and the libido... Hemmy hemmy hemmy
2) Create as many hysterical and egregious movie drinking games that you can. Here's a list of some of the best I've come to know: Boondock Saints, Garden State, Transporters 1, 2 and 3, LOTR 1,2 and 3 (it's all about the trilogies... can you guess what's next???) Matrix 1,2 and 3. It's ridiculous how many times you'll drink for the retarded things Neo says. These should get ya started on this one. Then go ahead and create your own
3) Look in your fridge, freezer, pantry, fire up the oven and stove and let your imagination run wild. Make the most incredible dishes that you've always thought would taste good but never had the time to do it. Mix and match whatever your heart desires. You'd be amazed at what you'll come up with and how delicious it is!
4) Make sure that you are drinking large amounts alcoholic beverages during all of these activities as it will make them that much more fun and interesting.
5) Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Just a few thoughts from the snowed in mind of a rambler...

No comments:

Post a Comment